Monday, January 14, 2013

One-way

What a joy to be on a one-way flight to Haiti! I am anxious to see God work over this next year and see where he leads healing Haiti and myself. Thank you to everyone that continues to pray for me and the work being done in Haiti. I am daily humbled by the lives that have touched me and the people that amaze me. As I look at this next year and the tasks that lie ahead I am reminded of my life verse from Micah 6:8, what is required of us? Act justly.love mercy.walk humbly before your God. Throughout this year that is my prayer to become more like Christ and less of myself.

All the preparations and planning are complete and here I am about to embark on this next year in Haiti. Thank you for coming along this journey with me and watching as God guides this next chapter.

Blessings!

Elisa



No comments:

Post a Comment