Sunday, January 4, 2015

Am I enough?

Something I have struggled with for years. Whether it was friendships, family, work or general life. I think the devil wants believers to struggle with this question. He wants us to believe that we aren't enough and that God can't use us in the grand scheme of His plan. This lie is something the devil is feeding believers to believe He doesn't love them. That somehow God's own children aren't enough for their father.

Ephesisans 2:4-5 says; "But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, evenwhen we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ— by grace you have been saved"

God loves us with a love that is something we will never be able to imagine. Living in Haiti and being responsible for over 40 children at Grace Village has made it easier for me to understand a parents love. I want each of our children to understand they are loved, safe and cared for. If any of them ever doubted my love for them that would kill me. To me its just a glimpse of God's love for me. 

When I doubt his love, doubt that I am enough that hurts him. His heart is for me to succeed. Apart from Him I am not enough, but as His child I am MORE THAN ENOUGH. 

I am grateful for the opportunity to serve in Haiti and to be a part of what God is doing. When the devil whispers in my ear I'm not enough I need to remember that God designed me to be exactly to be the person He wants me to be. 

Praying that today and in the days to come that each of you know how great the Father's love for you. His desire for good for His children.




Blessings

Elisa Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment