Tuesday, February 24, 2015

2015 is an exciting year for Healing Haiti. I am excited to see where the Lord continues to lead and guide. I know personally 2014 was a tough year and as I continue to learn who I am in Christ I am eager to see how He unfolds the future. 2014 brought about a lot of change, good change and some difficult change. I am grateful for another year in Haiti, to serve alongside both missionaries and staff. To see God put his blessing over his people, to see faithful men and women rise and call Him blessed. In August, I was honored to have Michael and Kristine put together a fundraiser at the barn.

I was humbled that more than 5 people showed up :) Honestly, I am so grateful to have such loving friends and family. Living as an expat is not easy and truly at times people can be hurtful. So to have so many people come and celebrate what God is doing was such an amazing feeling. Later in August I had the opportunity to meet some amazing missions in Haiti along with Chris Tomlin at the Songs for Freedom concert. What a blessing to see and meet those that desire to see Haiti rise above in the coming years!

This past fall I was given the opportunity to attend TBRI's conference in Texas. I was able to learn about caring for children and am excited to see where the TBRI's partnership with Healing Haiti will lead.

I am grateful to have been in my friend Angie's wedding this past November and watch and she married her best friend. To be able to spend time with long time friends and be a part of her special day, truly blessed!

Blessing to have my family serve again in Haiti alongside the Nelson and Stoebner family over Thanksgiving.

At the beginning of the year I was able to attend Passion Conference with Angie and Denice. I am honored to call both of these women friends. One year at Pensacola and we were set for life.

2015 continues to look promising. Please continue to pray for Healing Haiti for the people that we have the opportunity to serve and for the country. Pray that the leadership of Haiti would come to know the Lord as their personal Savior. Pray that goers and those we serve alongside would live lives of complete surrender to the Lord. I am asking that you pray for me in the position that I am able to have within Healing Haiti. Pray that the Lord would grant me wisdom in decision making and that as difficulties come forth I would be reminded of who I serve.






Blessings to each and everyone of you.

Love from Haiti,

Elisa


No comments:

Post a Comment