Monday, March 25, 2013

Sister sister

So happy! I had so much fun having my sisters in Haiti :) they were both such troopers willing to help out in every way.

Some highlights: Caroline's initial response to Haiti her shock and blunt expressions were priceless.
Sophia's ability to get sunburn every time she goes to the beach ;)
Caroline's willingness to help during the week--from daily chores at the house to setting up/cleaning up for a party her last night.
Sophia's patience and endurance as we moved several pieces of furniture into the upstairs of guesthouse 2.
Caroline's love for Haiti was so evident and I was so blessed to be witness to her---what a proud sister I am of the woman she has become and the blessing she is to me.
Sophia's heart for the children of Haiti-from the start she said that she really desired to work with orphans in Haiti. How neat to hear about her wanting to return and bring more family members!

I am so humbled by the grace and love that both the girls showed over the last two weeks. God has been so gracious and kind--truly blessed

Elisa













No comments:

Post a Comment